Saturday, October 31, 2015

October Simple Kit by Paperoamo

Hello everyone,

can´t believe it´s the last day of October. Unbelievable.
I am here to share my creations from October Simple Kit by Paperoamo.


Prajem vám všetkým krásny deň,
dnes by som vám chcela predstaviť moje výtvory z Októbrového Simple Kitu.
Ja viem, píšem to každý mesiac, ale TENTO mesiac som bola pri odhalení kitov veľmi šťastná :) 
Celý článok si môžete prečítať aj na blogu Paperoamo.  




Kit is created from the collection #Happy by Webster´s Pages and it´s so lovely. Love the colors and patterns ... absolutely amazing. 



My first card is an example of clean and simple style. Couldn´t help myslef :)
The sentiment is by Lawn Fawn "So Jelly" stamp set.



My second postcard is very special for me and I have a several reasons for that:
* I look forward Christmas. Can´t wait :)
* the whole collection has a summer feeling but this particular pattern paper resembles snowing
* I have new stamp set Kelly Purkey Clear Stamps - NOEL by Hero Arts and I just had to use it
* and I got new Ombre Ink Pad Mint to Green by Hero Arts. I won´t be the first one, I won´t be the last one who is more than happy using it :) Love these colors ♥



Every month girls create unique stamp. This stamp says 100% of Love. I have created my own background out of it as well as my own sentiment using my Dymo Label Maker.
Sending you 100% of Love :)



Lately I have found on Pinterest quote "Throw kindness around like confetti".
I love it so much and wanted to use it somehow on one of my card but I have slightly adapted it ;-)
Inspiration came from the paper in the collection called "Sprinkles". Even the enamel dots from this collection looks like sprinkles so I have created my last card from this awesome kit:
Throw Kindness Around Like Sprinkles :)



Hope I´ve given you some inspiration. Have a wonderful day


No comments:

Post a Comment