Friday, January 29, 2016

Simple Kit January 2016 by Paperoamo

Hello everyone,

I´d like to share my projects created from the January Simple Kit by Paperoamo.

Prajem vám všetkým krásny deň, 
chcela by som vám predstaviť moje projekty 
vytvorené z Januárového Simple Kitu od Paperoamo. 
Celý pôvodný článok spolu s inšpiráciou na 2 scrapbookingové 
layouty od Lei si môžete prečítať na tomto odkaze. 


Kit is created from wonderfull collection called B-side by Basic Grey.
Love these colors and patterns so much.


My new task is to create some DIY tutorial for you from the kit.
I´ve decided that I will choose some geometric pattern and create as much as I can.
I just want to improve and use more colors as well as patterns on my cards.
Love the white on clean and simple cards but it´s a little challenge for me as well :)

Let´s begin with the stripes :)


I have cut all the papers and prepare some patterns that coordinated well together.
And this is the result :



 Don´t forget on your labeling stripes of paper on the bottom of your design papers.
Yeah and sorry for the mess on my table :) 


Just glue these stripes on paper and create your own patterned paper.
I wanted to create a frame out of it so just use your rectangle dies you have in your stash.


And here is the final post card:


This is a special card created for my brother. Girls from Paperoamo have created perfect little planner stamps and I used them to create a funny birtday card.
It says:
Today (19th January 2016) you have a birtday.
Don´t forget :
- to put the bottle of champaign in the fridge
- to prepare some party snacks
- don´t forget that the meat is in the oven
(he cooked for us amazing roast beef. yummy )
- to enjoy it :)


Thanks for your visit.
See you soon here showcasing the February Kit :)




No comments:

Post a Comment