Saturday, April 15, 2017

My 3 years with Altenew

Hello my dear crafty friends,
Altenew is celebrating 3rd anniversary. 
I am their huge fan and big admirer since the very first release. 
I thought I could collect few of my cards created with Altenew products as a little private resume :) 



Scribbled Flowers

My first Altenew stamp set was Scribbled flowers. It´s so easy to line up the layers and you can create really funny backgrounds for your cards. Sentiments in this set are my most favorite. 



  Don´t forget to watercolor these sweet roses :)


... and I like also this one created for the September 2016 challenge




I think I bought them in my first order together with the Scribbled flowers. I loved the soft lines and ability to color them with different mediums ... even though I prefer to watercolor them.

During these 3 years I tried to color them in different colors and these blue magnolias in combination with gold embossing powder is very close to my heart :)


 However you can create easily modern looking card as well




But pink magnolias are pink magnolias and they are my favorite :)


Different shades can create unexpected results



I wish I could paint without help of my beloved stamps.Meanwhile I enjoy this "faux" watercoloring.
This card was created with Distress inks



Recently Altenew has revealed some statistics and this stamp set is their 2nd best seller and I´m not surprised at all.
Details you can achieve with multilayering are breathtaking



I didn´t though I could love the graphic style of this stamp set so much but I do :)


There are no sentiments, but you can adjust it to any occasion.


Again you can use any kind of mediums to add a pop of color

Possibilities are endless


Here is the final photo - me and the Altenew booth at the tradeshow called Creative world in Frankfurt, Germany with Lydia Evans. I met Nabil as well and it was amazing to see all the new products in advance. On the left you can see the new card kit and layering dies :) I couldn´t wait till April to order them


Hope you like my little resume with Altenew products.
I am still amazed by the talent and creativity of Altenew team and I can´t wait what they are planning for us
Happy Birthday Altenew


No comments:

Post a Comment