Sunday, March 29, 2015

March Simple Kit by Paperoamo



Hello everyone,
I´d like to share with you my cards created from March Simple Kit by Paperoamo.
This kit includes so many unique things to play with:
- giant enamel dots
- beautiful stamp. In Slovak language it means weekend.
- playful and colourful collection Happy Days by Pebbles with so many unique patterns, e.g. Sudoku, Dominoes as well as beautiful flowers with many funny stickers. 

Prajem krásny deň,
v marcovom kite si pre nás dievčatá pripravili veľa zaujímavostí:
- obrie enamelové bodky
- krásnu pečiatku
- hravú kolekciu s rôznymi nevšednými vzormi ako napr. sudoku, tajnička,  domino, ale aj krásne kvietky a veľa zábavných nálepiek. 
Celý príspevok si môžete prečítať aj na BLOGU PAPEROAMO. 


 

I think the stamp in this kit is really great. In my opinion the word "weekend" is one of the most common and the most favourite in our vocabulary :-)
I have created male & female version of cards "Let´s celebrate the weekend" as unusual invitation for a special weekend with your darling ;-)

I cut the little coffee cups and sticked them on female card. Mini sentiments on the cups complement the main sentiment: Hello Friday Enjoy Today :-) I added some extra glitter with Clear Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush Pen and secure it with Glossy Accents. The word weekend is super sparkly because I have heat embossed it with Hero Arts Sparkle Embossing Powder. 



The male version is once and again the minimalism. The little chipboard stars are from Studio Calico and I couldn´t resist to use them.


This card is a great example how to use different scraps of papers on your cards. 


I have to mention the giant enamel dots one more time :) They look pretty normal on the photo but in real life they are 2 cm long! For better comparison I put the largest enamel dot from the ordinary set next to the giant one. The lime green is from the  Doodlebug Spring Assortment Enamel Dots.


One paper contains tons of sentiments in different sizes. I think they are designed for Project life. I don´t do PL but I love these kind of papers. Sometimes  I like to use the printed sentiment and combine it with some stickers. That´s  the main reason why I love  the collections - you can combine everything together and the colours will blend in beautifully every time.

 




I hope  this unusual kit will inspire you for unusual projects :-)










No comments:

Post a Comment