Monday, April 27, 2015

April Simple Kit by Paperoamo




Hello everyone,
I´d like to present you cards I have created from April Simple Kit by Paperoamo.
Collection called Bella Rouge by Pink Paislee is gorgeous. I love the pink colour which is supplemented by the grey colour. It´s so yummy :-) 


Krásny deň prajem,

dnes by som Vám chcela predstaviť pohľadnice, ktoré som vytvorila z aprílového Simple Kitu. Kolekcia Bella Rouge od Pink Paislee je skvelá. Dominuje v nej krásny odtieň ružovej, ktorý je v kombinácii so sivou ešte výraznejší a krajší :-)  Celý príspevok si môžete prečítat na blogu Paperoamo. Vopred Ďakujem za lajky a komentáre. 




I used some paper die-cuts from Papermania for my first card. The colours blend in perfectly. 




This collection is so light and airy and summery ... and I wanted to keep this lightness also in my cards.





Perfect PL cards are regular part of the kits. I try every month to use at least one of them for my card making. This one says: Hello Beauty. 



Kit includes several chipboard stickers. Mine sticker has inspired me and I used the colour combo for creating my own background. I used the combination of Distress Inks Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Picket Raspberry a Pumice Stone. Diamond on the stickers reminded me the sentiment from the stamp set by Heidi Swapp called September Skies. 



Fabric flowers from this collection are so pretty and I wanted to emphasize them on my card as much as possible. I used the sentiment Thinking of you. By the way I have created the emboss background without using Big Shot Machine. You just need the Scoring Board and make lines as you wish & like. So easy and simple :-) 



I got this idea as soon as I saw the kit for the first time. One of the paper contains just the frames in different sizes and shapes so I have created the scene card - the picture hanging on the wall :-) I could have colour the texture paste but I love the plain white walls :-) 



I could spend the whole year creating just the birthday cards for the 30th birthday. Mine birthday are coming soon, too but this card is for my close friend. The stamp from the kit is awesome and it was pretty easy to cut out the flowers :-) The sentiment on the card says: great you´re 30 ! 



I hope you liked my cards as well as the April Simple Kit by Paperoamo.





























No comments:

Post a Comment