Monday, August 17, 2015

To my best friend #CTS 136

Hello everyone, 

I would like to present you a postcard created according to the sketch.
There is a new challenge at CAS(E) this sketch! and this time I couldn´t resist + I have time to create. Awesome combination :-)
Please check the challenge  136 and other entries HERE



Prajem vám všetkým krásny deň,
dnes by som vám chcela predstaviť pohľadnicu, 
ktorú som vytvorila podľa sketchu / predlohy :-)
Ako každý týždeň, tak aj tento týždeň je vyhlásená nová challenge. 
Nemohla som odolať. Navyše konečne som 
mala čas na tvorenie, tak som to hneď využila.
Ak máte záujem, tak si môžete prezrieť aj iné pohľadnice 
vytvorené na základe tejto skvelej predlohy. Prosím kliknite TU.  




For my card I have used just the small stamps from the stamp set called To my best friend. 


K vytvoreniu mojej pohľadnice som využila
len malé pečiatky zo setu nazvaného
"To my best friend" od firmy Scrapberry´s .
 



And here is my card. I have coloured the images with markers and used Clear Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents by Ranger to add some interesting details.






A tu je moja pohľadnica. 
Obrázky som vyfarbila fixami.
Na zvýraznenie detailov som použila Clear Wink
 of Stella a Glossy Accents od Ranger.




Thanks for your visit.
Have a nice day



Ďakujem, že ste sa dnes u mňa zastavili  a prajem vám krásny zvyšok dňa.



6 comments:

  1. Oh this looks fabulous!
    Thanks for joining Case this sketch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :-) I love to join your challenge everytime it´s possible ;) glad you like my card ♥

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love this! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your lovely comment. I am so happy you like my card :)

      Delete
  3. Jak to říct, simple adn clean! Tleskám :)

    ReplyDelete